For Tomorrow Online is a small company, launched in 2013. It specialises in web and social media development and management. I have created it after ten years in the public and private sector, working on Government, University, charity and small business’ online brands. Having gathered a large amount of experience as a content creator, product owner and Head of Operations, I am taking my skills to develop my own business.
My strengths and expertise include:
- Content development – writing, multi-media creation, commissioning, proofing, quality checking and researching.
- Product development and management – in both AGILE and Prince2 methodologies
- User acceptance testing and UX design best practice
- Brand development
- Communications planning and implementation
- Contract management
- ITIL – practiced on development, release management, incident processes and continuous service improvement
- Budget projection, resource modelling and process development
- Operational management
- Strategic development and implementation
I am building up my portfolio, doing a range of small term contracts and activities, whilst developing my company’s vision – to specialise in web and social media skills for equine enterprises. With a Masters in Equine Business Management, I would like to combine my skills with my passion.
Full details on my experience can be seen on my LinkedIn profile. My blog will be listing all of the new contracts I undertake.
How to contact us
Should you be interested in any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below.
Quotes can be provided for any request.