After ten years’ of experience, For Tomorrow Online has been created to help equine businesses exploit the internet and social media. We have worked in racing, and have developed a package to help agents, and their jockeys, use the internet to help their careers without breaking the bank.
An online presence is becoming everything in the business world. How it looks, the quality and quantity of links you have to clients and brands is now what people come to trust. It is your reputation at a glance. Agents already have links to their jockeys and bookings, but a strong presence can help attract sponsors, new clients and, more importantly, keep your Agency at the top of the field.
Visibility is everything – it is part of your pitch before you even meet a potential client. By keeping your business brand strong, it can open up more possibilities for your jockeys – providing concise and controlled information to reporters, punters, tipsters and owners keeps your jockey and your brand in the spotlight. Word-of-mouth and your hard work will then do the rest.
- Remind clients of their successes – reminding owners, trainers and sponsors of your roster of jockeys successes develops a strong relationship. It will improve the bond to ensure more bookings.
- Attract new clients – improving your presence and brand will add to the word of mouth reputation you already have. As apprentices become more media-savvy, your reputation as a current agent will be reinforced by your web brand.
- Connect with your jockeys clients – fans, reporters, punters and tipsters, all can enhance your reputation online. Connecting with them directly helps get correct news out quickly, and promotes your jockeys in a positive way with more exposure.
- Advertise new opportunities or jockeys on your roster – launching sponsors or new jockeys will help add a buzz to your agency online. It promotes your agency, whilst highlighting the new roster you have to trainers and owners.
The key is to create your web presence so it fits in with your existing day job. It must be quick to set up, easy to update and above all cost-effective. The internet is a maze of methods.
We can find a method to suit your aims – improve the brand, attract new clients, keep those you have informed. We design and manage websites and social media. Services we can offer you are:
- Creating or redesigning your website – we can find the right, existing blog sites to build a site that is professional and easy to update. We are experts in designing a site that suits your’s and your customers needs. We will also identify places to link to (to reduce the need to update daily i.e. Racing Post profiles) and advertise should you require more exposure.
- Creating new, complimentary pages – creating Facebook business pages, Twitter feeds, Photo boards of your jockeys wins, and even Wikipedia pages can help drive people to your site, and control your jockeys and Agency brand. These would be integrated so you dont have to spend lots of time maintaining them all.
- Creating monthly newsletters – send updates to your jockeys clients, sell their successes to large brands you are looking to sponsor them, create general newsletters for press and public to follow. We can create and manage these lists, writing content based on your requirements.
- Writing content for your site – good content is the key to any website. We can rewrite any existing content so it is web friendly, and picked up by search engines.
- Managing you website and social media – to help you focus on bookings and supporting your jockeys, we can manage your sites. From monthly calls, to just monitoring the press and your posts, we can create content and attract clients with little input. We will always adhere to your direction and aims.
We are also developing a package of services for Jockeys, to help them improve their profile.
If you want to know more, or would like to book our services email us at: email@example.com. We are more than happy to discuss your proposition over the phone or face to face. We are willing to discuss exclusivity to one Agency and their clients, for a yearly fee – this will include a discount. For an idea of all our web services and prices, please view our provisional price list.
To help us improve our service, could you complete our five question survey? Thank you.