Your online image is part of your brand. Having an excellent online presence improves your reputation and helps you publicise your achievements. For Tomorrow Online can take the stress out of this, so you can concentrate on the day job.
As a jockey, you are researched online by a huge amount of people. This includes:
- Sponsors – existing sponsors will be checking your online presence to make sure it is inkeeping with their brand; new ones will be looking to see who you are, what you say, and where they can get their brand online for more visibility.
- Owners – reliving past glories, or looking for new jockeys who are riding for the yard.
- Trainers – researching past races, looking at new apprentices, and reviewing previous performances.
- Reporters – looking for facts, figures and soundbites.
- Punters and Tipsters – always looking for the inside track, and accurate information.
- Fans – racing or riding fans will follow you, copy your style, even want to talk to you online.
- Agents – your existing agents will want to review what people are saying about you online; as an apprentice, they will be reviewing your performances before approaching you.
- Other jockeys – researching the competition, or just sharing jokes from the weighing room.
With all of these followers, it is extremely important you control what is published about you online. We can help you do this, leaving you free to ride the winners.
We offer a large number of services which can be tailored to suit which stage in your career you are at. This will help make sure the facts about you are always correct and professionally delivered. This includes:
- Creating or redesigning your website – we can create professional, easy to use websites or Facebook pages which are easy to up date. We can link to existing websites, so people can get to the facts quickly, giving you more time to spend on rides.
- Ghosting your blog or online content – your time is limited. We can write your website content, sponsor blogs, and fan pages.
- Creating collections of your successes – from photo collections, to YouTube videos of your wins, interviews or best rides. We call pull all of the information that is already available online so it is easier for your followers to see your successes. We can also do regular newsletters of your successes to owners, trainers and fans.
- Managing your websites and social media for you – we can update content based on your results, social media feeds, Agents releases and frequent calls. By doing this, we can also make sure your content is reaching the right audience, so your brand is controlled.
If you want to know more, or would like to book our services email us at: email@example.com. We are more than happy to discuss your proposition over the phone. For an idea of all our web services and prices, please view our provisional price list.