Web Content Creation and Editing
We pride ourselves on being quick, accurate, and enthusiastic. We avoid cliche, depressing business lingo and can make even instructions easy to read.
What experience does FTO have?
I have a degree in English Literature and Creative Writing, and over 10 years creating a range of web content for Government, businesses, charities and blogs. FTO has a unique knack to adapt to any style. Examples of web content we have written and edited includes:
- guides on Government legislation written for business owners and the general public
- web best practice advice for those developing video and social media sites
- advice for pet owners, specialising in horse and pony information
- film and book reviews
- nutritional advice for blogs
- editing dissertations for grammar, punctuation and misspellings
- editing and fact checking creative writing, such as novels
- scripts for call centres
- training material
- information and advice for students and tutors within Universities
Examples of our articles can be found in our portfolio area (see the menu on the right), with quick links on our Pinterest Board.
Companies we have worked for include:
- Atos Origin
- Bristol Free Festival
- Business Link
- Close-Up Film
- University College London
How long does it take when I commission an article?
Depending on the number of blogs or articles required, I usually only need notice on the same day you require the work completed. I will endeavour to offer same day where possible, depending on the quantity. Those requiring extensive research will be delivered the next day, so I can ensure all facts are checked in multiple sources.
Can you upload the content into our Content Management System?
We have experience with a wide range of Content Management Systems including: Stellent; Teamsite; Silva; WordPress; Weebly, etc. As a result we can upload your content directly into your system on your behalf.